- Movement analysis and screening
- Specific Movement Rehabilitation
- Advanced Exercise Prescription
- Hands on physiotherapy
- Clinical Pilates
- Traditional Pilates
- Dry Needling
- Working with women pre, during and post Pregnancy
INITIAL ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT
All clients start with a one hour comprehensive initial assessment. This allows time to identify key dysfunctions, and commence effective management.
- 60 minute consultation - This is my standard appointment length. No cookie cutter treatments here! I am results driven in my work and after twenty years of practice I rarely do 30 minute sessions. 60 minutes allows time to identify specific dysfunctions, and provide tailored effective treatment and home exercises. Most clients comment that they finally feel like someone has taken the time needed to identify and treat the real issues, and give them tools to self manage at home.
- 30 minute consultation - Available only for acute symptom management (eg acute sporting injuries), or for clients who have attended standard 60 minute consultations and are needing a 30 minutes follow up.
PILATES ONE-ON-ONE SESSIONS WITH A PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Have you tried Pilates and it didn't help? Try one-on-one Pilates with me to get results. Learn to move your body with someone who really knows what you are doing wrong, and how to fix it. And then get back into doing the things you love, but with your body doing it right! This is the road to freeing your body of pain, stiffness and weakness.
PILATES DUO CLASSES WITH A PHYSIOTHERAPIST
I have a maximum class size of two as it enables me to do facial release work, and precise patterning work with individuals to enable correct movement, while maintaining a quality class for both clients.
Beautiful fully equipped Pilates Studio and treatment room in a bush setting in Montville.